OT is not just for handwriting! In honor of OT month, here are a few of my favorite things to work on with our Body Language kiddies.
- Shoe tying, buttoning, zippering ~ there is nothing like hearing “I did it all by myself!”
- Scissor skills
- Interacting with peers ~ we offer awesome social skills groups and have seen amazing progress with our kiddies
- Self help skills like brushing your teeth and getting dressed ~ important life skills
- Hand eye coordination
- Gross motor skills: jumping, hopping, running ~ obstacle courses are the best!
- Ball skills: catching, throwing, kicking